- Where are your suites located?
Atlantic Corporate Suites has furnished suites in downtown Halifax, Bedford/Clayton Park and Dartmouth.
- Are the suites smoke free?
Yes. All suites are smoke free.
- Are the suites pet friendly?
We have a limited number of suites that are pet friendly however it is best to ask prior to booking.
- Are baby cribs or cots available?
Yes. Baby cribs and single sized cots are available for guests. It is best to advise staff at booking if a crib or cot is required during your stay. A fee may apply.
- Is there a minimum stay required to book?
Atlantic Corporate Suites offers flexibility when booking. We require a minimum of three (3) night stay when booking however we can accommodate bookings from three nights to one year or more.
- Is a deposit required to book?
Yes. Atlantic Corporate Suites requires a 25% deposit at booking. This amount is applied against the total cost of your stay with the remaining balance due on or before arrival.
- Is there a front desk?
No. Unlike a hotel, there is no front desk at Atlantic Corporate Suites. We provide as self serve check in for our guests. As your arrival nears, we will provide you with detailed information regarding the suite, key pick up and parking (if applicable).
- Is parking included?
Yes. Parking is included in most rental rates.
- How do I get the keys to the suite?
Approximately one (1) week prior to arrival, we will send you an email with outlining where to pick up keys, where to park and general suite information. Housekeeping information will also be provided for long term stays, if applicable.
- What time do I check in/check out?
Check in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:00am.
- Can I get an early check in or a late check out?
Early arrivals and/or late departures can be arranged based on availability. Please contact us directly if you require an early check in or late check out.
- What do I need to do when I check out?
Prior to departing the suite, please make sure to:
- empty out the fridge
- remove any garbage and/or recyclables
- turn off lights
- ensure thermostat is set to a minimum of 20 degrees
- close and lock all windows and doors
- How do I pay for the accommodations?
Atlantic Corporate Suites accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express etc. Payment is due before or on arrival.
- Is there a washer and dryer available?
Yes. In suite laundry is located in the majority of the suites. In cases where in suite laundry is not available, laundry facilities are located on the suite floor.
- What do I need to bring?
Atlantic Corporate Suites are fully furnished with all the amenities of home. All you should need to bring is your suitcase.
- Is there WiFi in the suite?
Yes. Private WiFi is available in most suites.
- What is the cancellation policy?
All reservation cancellations must be received at minimum two (2) weeks or 14 days prior to a scheduled arrival.
- If I have suggestion for the suite or need to report a problem, who do I contact?
If you have a suggestion, question or would like to report a problem with the suite, please contact Atlantic Corporate Suite at 902-880-0889 or by email. We would be happy to assist you.