For LONG TERM RENTAL Inquiries:
Please contact us directly if you are inquiring about a long term rental. While our online booking system may show limited or no availability for long term stays, we may have other options available.
Situated in the south end of Lower Water Street in downtown Halifax, this executive suite is considered prime location for Halifax realty. Waterfront Place offers spectacular views of the Halifax waterfront, an indoor pool, exercise room and courtyard gardens. The city’s finest restaurants, grocery stores, and entertainment are just a short walk away. Built 1987.
Our professionally furnished suites include:
- Indoor parking
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 appliances
- Digital TV
- Private dedicated high speed internet
- Cleaning every two (2) weeks
- Linens included
- Flat screen HD TV, DVD, cordless phone
- Indoor pool, sauna, fitness centre, courtyard gardens, function room, rooftop balcony
- Professionally furnished apartment is ideal for mature professionals
Area amenities within walking distance include:
- Spring Garden Road shopping district, grocery & drug stores
- Waterfront boardwalk, Seaport Farmers' Market & Historic Properties
- Restaurants & pubs
- Entertainment (movie theatre, live theatre & Scotiabank Centre)
- Schools & universities
- Fitness facilities
- Citadel Hill National Historic site, Point Pleasant Park & Halifax Public Gardens
- 30 minutes drive to Halifax Stanfield International Airport
* based on stays of 30 nights or more. Nightly rates (min. stay of 3 nights required) and weekly rates also available.